Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Winter Wonderland

This morning we woke up to our first winter wonderland of the season. Thought some of you might like a look at it. Doesn't it look so pretty? It always does until you have to get out there and shovel it which I have to do later if I can. LOL

If I could have one wish I would wish that snow was only allowed to land on the grass and not on sidewalks and roads. Yeah like that will ever happen!! LOL

Any way hope you enjoy a couple of pics of our winter wonderland today. We got about 2-3 inches.

 
I hate that orange fence hubby put around the garden but it was the only thing he had to keep out our two stubborn pekingese who like to snitch the tomatoes and green peppers. I told him that it was not going to keep them out and he found out I was right. The little stinkers chew right through the fence and had a blast getting fat on the fresh garden goodness. Guess they wanted to eat healthier to. LOL
 

No comments:

Post a Comment