Saturday, October 13, 2012

Chocolate Gravy, YUCK!!

Hubby is a true southern boy and I am a true Yankee girl. Our kids were born Yankees but you would think they were born and raised southern with the way they love Chocolate gravy. I am the only member of the family that hates the stuff yet I am the only one that cooks it. How in the heck did that happen?? LOL

Anyway the other day hubby wanted Chocolate gravy and biscuits for breakfast so I got roped in to fixing him some. Here is the results.



As you can tell by the steam rising off them they are good and hot. Now if only I could figure out the health benefits of eating them. I have been trying to figure that out for over 35 years and still no closer to knowing then the first time I learned to make them. Hubby's dad taught me how to make them.

What is surprising is that I am a chocoholic and I can't stand Chocolate gravy. Could it be the creamyness of the milk that I am missing since Chocolate gravy is made with water instead of milk? One may never know but as long as it makes hubby happy to have his Chocolate gravy and biscuits who and I to argure. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment